Friday, April 4, 2008

teddy bears and picnics


if you go down to the woods today...you're sure of a big surprise...

BOO!
Snow bought a teddy bear with her birthday money and called it Luna. She asked me to make a baby sling; a sling and not a toy stroller. Seeing her brother grow up strapped to me, not some bulky baby gadget, influenced her way of playing mommy. I am hoping this will carry on to her motherhood as well.

Later she asked me to make her pretend boobies. But, you see, Luna is a bear, she can only get bear's milk from a bear or a bottle. So now we have to get bottles. I have an empty sake bottle we can use. I wonder what the moms in the playground will say about that, a bear in a sling, drinking sake.

Speaking of moms, I have two new mommy friends. One is a homeschooling mother of three, a hottie with a fashionable Eastern European accent. The other is from Costa Rica, tall and tan, with beautiful wavy hair and toned abs and, of course, a sexy accent. If this isn't inspiration enough to get back into shape then I don't know what is.

We are having a picnic at the waterpark. The camera will stay home as I will be fully engaged in some worry-free splashing and sliding. I hope Maku is tall enough to go down the big slides.

2 comments:

Blur Ting said...

Nice post! Oh, Snow is going to grow up into a beautiful and wonderful mommy! The sake milk bottle will raise some eyebrows for sure :-)

The World According To Me said...

Here's to Luna and her sake bottle!

Tall, slender friends are all very well, but they do have the 'gym affect' sometimes! I know exactly what you mean.

Enjoy the water park!