Thursday, April 10, 2008

it's a flat world


It all started with Zicke, Snow's first sewing project. Now there is a book and the whole family is here as well.

Here is Zicke, towering over his parents. In his mother's arms is his brand new baby sister. And to his right is his petite blue-headed grandmother, who is just a wee bit taller than their family pet, Peek.
I found them hanging about Flat Map Park this morning, a perfect opportunity for a photograph. When Snow got home from school she led them across the river to Mushroom Restaurant where they had early dinner reservations.

8 comments:

The World According To Me said...

I want to go to Flat Map Park, to the Mushroom Restaurant! Can I come too please?

How inventive your children are.

JamesL said...

Their smiles are infectious. I'm curious how they got across the river?

Rebecca said...

that is very cute!

Anonymous said...

how cute! and how imaginative....!

WaterLearner said...

Wow, I did not know that a flat world could be so beautiful!!

Blur Ting said...

Oh, what imagination your kids have! I love granny and the pet!

Kate said...

I love, love, love the creative companions you make for your kids.

Unknown said...

hi james. the path leads to a bridge :)