Tuesday, May 6, 2008

an interview with speedfour


I am Speedfour. I fight guys with three heads. Speedfour is the best hero ever. Water, lava, sunburn - my special powers. I jump onto a lot of buildings.

I want to talk about my rope. I have one on my shoulder that swings me to other buildings. I cannot fly yet. You have to practice a lot to fly.
Eat a lot of fruits so you can become a superhero. I want to carry a whole house that means I have to eat a lot of vegetables. Don't drink a lot of coffee. Coffee is bad for you. When I don't want to be strong I just eat a lot of popcorn. And I want to ask, how much popcorn do you eat? Aha...

When Speedfour is peeing the monsters lose their badness. When Speedfour is sleeping the bad guys fall asleep.
I fight fast and spin around. I love saving people. I try not to fall. When I'm tired, I take a nap or I fight in slow motion.

I AM SPEEDFOUR....tan-ta-nan....and I want to say...FIGHT TO SAVE!

Speedfour is four years old and is the fourth member of a family of four. He lives in a world called Desire 6. His archenemy is the giant Vovo. When he is not busy saving lives, he is simply known as Citizen .

9 comments:

Blur Ting said...

Ahh, Speedfour is my hero!

The World According To Me said...

Great post!

Keep practising the flying and carry on saving lives, Speedfour!

By the way, I love eating popcorn at the cinema, if I'm not eating natchos with cheese sauce!

JamesL said...

Drats! I noticed Speedfour's superhero characteristics in the waterpark photos from the previous blog post...I was going to "out" him but you beat me too it. It's so comforting to know we have superheros on our side\1

Go, Speedfour, go eat your veggies! :-)

Kate said...

Speedfour, you rule!

My Bucket of parts said...

Speedfour, you're our only hope!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is such a cute post. The second picture of him is just priceless. I need some popcorn now!

~ L said...

Those pics are CLASSIC!!

:D

Rebecca said...

That is just adorable. Go, Speedfour, go!!!

r.

Anonymous said...

I love this! and if I'm ever in trouble I'm calling him.