Tuesday, May 13, 2008

frogs and blogs


...and what have the girls been up to?

Snow's hair is now very short - and she loves it! After three years of contemplating she finally did it!

She was a tree frog in her school's Earth Day show.

Jin is once again updating her blog with all the neat things she's been making. She talks about laundry and her dollhouse (she even made a tiny roll of toilet paper!)

Snow is now the proud owner of my old digital camera and is asking to have her own blog. Hmm... I don't know.

3 comments:

The World According To Me said...

I love Snows haircut and outfit. She makes a lovely tree frog.

I love Jins blog too! I had a peep and I was very impressed.

Blur Ting said...

Oh, she looks so pretty! Love her BIG eyes :-) and the froggie's HUGE ones too.

Oh, I haven't been reading Jin's blog. I shall hop over right now.

As for Snow, I'll definitely read hers if she gets one going.I'm sure it will be a joy to read and an inspiration for the other younger readers.

Anonymous said...

WOW..already that age??? and she looks lovely with short hair. Shows off her eyes...!