Thursday, September 17, 2009

just me and myself


it has been almost a month that both my little ones are in school full time. i've been busy getting to know myself, meeting up with friends nearby, yapping on the phone with ones that are far away.

i've been txting like a fool, dancing like a fool, taking pictures of myself like a fool. life is good and it gets even better when they get home at 3 o'clock and we get to do the fun little things we always do together..


and it feels just a teeny-tiny bit more special since we've missed each other all day.

and I end this post with one last photo of me, looking so refreshed and loving this new routine. :D

7 comments:

JamesL said...

Wwooo whooo! :-)
Spectacular!

Mary Smith said...

It sure must be nice to have all that time to yourself! Right now I'm enjoying more one on one time with my kids with one in school full time and one half time.

Blur Ting said...

You look terrific!! :-)

Unknown said...

yea, James! woohoo! got your email too ;)

Unknown said...

Hi Mary. Yes, it is soooo much fun! Too fun! The best part about is when I pick them up from school and they tell me about their day at the same time. I don't understand a thing since they talk over each other - and I love it!

Unknown said...

Hey there Blur! Thanks! I feel terrific too!

The World According To Me said...

You look stunning! So healthy and happy. I wish I looked that good in shorts. I love the look of your home too.