Tuesday, March 3, 2009

it's still sort of a new year




and sort of a happy one at that. ;)
It was so nice to see familiar names and faces on my comment page. I've missed you all!
These photos were taken December 30th. The beach was packed that day and a few families started an amateur sandfest. The children made a volcano but secretly wished the takoyaki sandballs was their idea.




I have loads of pics (and emotions :P) to sort out; but I am so excited to be here again, hope I can keep at it!

4 comments:

JamesL said...

:-)

*****Dora:o)***** said...

Your pictures...so profound. I love the angles and the perspective.

Good to see you back on the blog grind.

Kate said...

I hope you keep it up, too. You are always the first blog I check. The sand where you are looks so much like the snow where I am.

The World According To Me said...

If I had been to the beach on December 30th, my fingers would have dropped off due to the coldness!

Great pics. I'm excited to have you back too!