Saturday, November 17, 2007

hi cold!

We had our first cold day yesterday -- what an exciting change for everyone! I got a call from Jin at around 8:30 reminding me to go outdoors to see my breath in the air. ^_^
As we are touched by the first chills of the approaching winter...

flip-flops are replaced by warm fuzzy shoes

the fishnet hammock is folded to make way for the wool one

and moist banana bread comes out of the oven just in time for domino night.
Tonight Dave wants to grill something -- anything. I think because we smell firewood burning in the air and since we don't have a fireplace we'll settle for the smell of corn grilling and eggplants roasting. Oh, that sounds yum!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bout time! you guys down in FL prolly feel it last! great photos Seagrape....

Blur Ting said...

Yah, nice photos! Wow, so you do feel the cold too? In florida? Grilled anything sounds good to me too!

Kate said...

I love the hammock photo! Funny to think that it is colder in Florida today than it is in Utah...

The World According To Me said...

Great pics! I can feel the cold from here!
That cake looks good enough to eat!